Barricades, Water FilledWater filled barricades available
- NCHRP-350 crash tested and accepted at TL3 (suitable for high speed work zones). Federal acceptance letter B34H.
- The MB350 is the only portable plastic barrier on the market that can act both as as a TL3 barrier with the MB350 Kit installed and a TL3 Longituinal Channelizing Device without the kit. One product does it all!
- The minimum Length Of Need (LON) for NCHRP Report 350 TL3 compliance must be 33 interconnected barriers
- Our competitors knuckle hinge systems are faster to set up, but the knuckle hinge connection system allows unsafe high degrees of lateral deflection.
- Clearly delineate work zones at night and in bad weather.
- Barriers are not damaged by freezing conditions. If water freezes, plastic will expand.
- Barriers are engineered to withstand winds in excess of 100 mph.
Call for Quote! (800) 748 - 2646
Features and Benefits